FAQ about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and What We are Doing About It
Updated: August 2020
Disclaimer: Information about COVID-19 is rapidly changing. The information below may not be correct, complete, accurate, and/or may have changed without notice. It’s important to get your information from a trusted source. As such, we recommend you frequently visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at https://www.cdc.gov/covid-19 for the most recent developments and advice.
What has our practice done to make your appointments as safe as possible?
- Cleaning and disinfecting regularly. We have intensified our cleaning and disinfecting procedures of frequently touched surfaces.
- We are educating our company staff about COVID-19. We are regularly educating and updating our clinical and administrative staff with information from trusted sources such as the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
- We highly recommend that patients use hand sanitizer and/or wash their hands:
- Before each treatment,
- After handling paperwork and/or touching any surfaces and/or therapy equipment, and
- Upon leaving our facility.