We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
NC Department of Homeland Security deemed physical therapy an Essential Service
Total Body Therapy & Wellness continues to be here for you!
During the entire COVID-19 crisis we have remained open to help our community, so we are fully up-to-date and operational to help you with all your aches and pains. Your health, overall well-being and safety is our top priority here at Total Body Therapy and Wellness. Here is what we are doing to help you stay safe during your physical therapy appointments:
– Private treatment rooms are available for high-risk patients or to anyone else upon request.
– We have 7:30am and 1:30pm appointments available for high risk patients. There are limited appointments available during these times to allow for extra social distancing.
– Staff members continue to wash their hands before and after each patient treatment and each patient is being asked to wash their hands prior to each treatment.
– Each staff member will be wearing a mask and each patient is also being asked to wear a mask.
– We are sterilizing all equipment, weights, etc. after each use.
– TBTW is operating with an extra staff member at all times for cleaning.
– Hand sanitizer is available several places around the clinic.
– We have separated all treatment tables and chairs to allow safe distancing for all patients.
– We are checking in daily with our compliance officer and the Center of Disease Control (CDC) for new updates on the best practices to keep everyone safe.
Total Body Therapy & Wellness
“BIG CITY THERAPY TECHNIQUES. SMALL TOWN INDIVIDUAL CARE.”
At TBTW you are not just our patient, you are part of our family. Each treatment you will be welcomed with a warm smile, a friendly word and treated... well... like family!
We understand that an accident, injury or pain can affect more than just one specific body part. Pain, muscle tightness, and other symptoms can spread from one region to another due to the body's compensation and potential neurological damage. We focus on treating the body as a whole and eliminating all sources of pain.
WE ARE FEELING GREAT!
The staff at TBTW has taken such good care of me and has helped me get back on the court with the boys. I am sleeping better at night with no neck pain. I would totally recommend TBTW to anyone that has pain or injuries. Wonderful Staff!!
With coming to TBTW they were able to get me back to my regular routine at home and out doing things with my family now. It was a really great feeling to be able to do things again without all the issues with my arm. I’m so glad I came. Great place to come and wonderful people that are here to help you with all your issues!
I came to TBTW for physical therapy on my neck to avoid surgery. Before physical therapy I was having difficulty sleeping, concentrating at work, and doing daily tasks. I am graduating physical therapy with the ability to sleep, concentrate, and feel “normal again” while being pain free! The TBTW staff is wonderful- from the front desk to the therapist and assistances! If I need physical therapy in the future I will use TBTW again!
Thanks to TBTW and their amazing staff. I feel like I have gotten my life back again!! They have helped me so much! I can actually do my normal activities without being in pain and having to take pain meds. Thank you TBTW!! You are amazing! God bless you all!!