NC Department of Homeland Security deemed physical therapy an Essential Service Total Body Therapy & Wellness continues to be here for you!
During the entire COVID-19 crisis we have remained open to help our community, so we are fully up-to-date and operational to help you with all your aches and pains. Your health, overall well-being and safety is our top priority here at Total Body Therapy and Wellness. Here is what we are doing to help you stay safe during your physical therapy appointments:
- Private treatment rooms are available for high-risk patients or to anyone else upon request.
- We have 7:30am and 1:30pm appointments available for high risk patients. There are limited appointments available during these times to allow for extra social distancing.
- Staff members continue to wash their hands before and after each patient treatment and each patient is being asked to wash their hands prior to each treatment.
- Each staff member will be wearing a mask and each patient is also being asked to wear a mask.
- We are sterilizing all equipment, weights, etc. after each use.
- TBTW is operating with an extra staff member at all times for cleaning.
- Hand sanitizer is available several places around the clinic.
- We have separated all treatment tables and chairs to allow safe distancing for all patients.
- We are checking in daily with our compliance officer and the Center of Disease Control (CDC) for new updates on the best practices to keep everyone safe.
Welcome to Total Body Therapy & Wellness
BIG CITY THERAPY TECHNIQUES. SMALL TOWN INDIVIDUAL CARE.
At TBTW you are not just our patient, you are part of our family. Each treatment you will be welcomed with a warm smile, a friendly word and treated… well… like family!
We understand that an accident, injury or pain can affect more than just one specific body part. Pain, muscle tightness, and other symptoms can spread from one region to another due to the body’s compensation and potential neurological damage. We focus on treating the body as a whole and eliminating all sources of pain.Check our our upcoming workshops: Workshops