Hello! My name is Sara Morrison and I am the founder and owner of Total Body Therapy and Wellness. I have been a physical therapist in Harnett County since 2002, and received my Physical Therapy degree from the University at Buffalo of New York State. In 2008 I opened Total Body Therapy & Wellness in Lillington, NC. The goal of this was to provide exceptional “Big City Care” in a small-town community.
- Certified Decongestive Therapist
- Certified Neuro-Developmental Therapist of Children and Babies
- Neuro-Anatomy of Developmental Pathologies
- Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator
- Certified Fitter of Lymphedema Garments
- Dry Needling
- Functional Movement Taping
I specialize in many areas of health and wellness and have developed my own custom programs to treat many afflictions including:
- Foot Pain
- Fall Prevention
I have written 3 books to help our community better understand how you can get better without medication, shots or surgery!
- “Heal Your Body, Live Your Life!” – It’s about healing Lower Back Pain and Sciatica naturally.
- “Improve Your Balance, Live Your Life!” – It’s about preventing falls and improving balance in our Senior Citizens.
- “Improve Your Swelling, Live Your Life!” – It’s about improving your abnormal swelling and Lymphedema.
I have been invited to speak on health and wellness issues in many areas of our community including: Campbell University, Senior Citizen Centers (Coats, Dunn, Anderson Creek), Prime Time Club, Kiwanis, Buies Creek Book Club and many others. In 2010, after being open less than 2 years, my business received the “Lillington Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business of the Year” Award. I am currently serving on the Lillington Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors for the fourth year and was President of the Lillington Chamber of Commerce in 2013. I mentor future physical therapists from many local colleges including Campbell University, University of North Carolina, Methodist University, Wake Technical College, and Western Carolina University.
I am passionate about improving the quality of life for those in my community and to bring quality health care to rural settings. When I am not working, I love spending time with my husband Erik, son Blake, and dogs Bella and Ellie. I also enjoy running, going to the beach, watching football, sewing, and reading.